[cvsnt] Re: [ViewCVS] CVSGraph Not Displaying Branch Links

Paul Russell paul_newsgroups at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 11 08:17:03 BST 2003

Just realized I'm using an old version of CVSGraph(1.2), and that the merge_to/from feature was added in 1.4.
So I'm off to try compiling 1.4, although if someone else was to make Windows binaries available for it I would be happy (et. al.)
If I'm successful I'll try to make the binaries available on either the CVSGraph, ViewCVS, or CVSNT WebPages.
Paul R.
  Bertho Stultiens <bertho at j.auh.dk> wrote: On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Keith Lee wrote:

> I don't know if this is because of something I have done or is a bug in
> the Windows version of cvsgraph. But when committing a file that has had a
> merge from a branch to the main trunk, the branch link showing that merge
> does not display in the graph. If I have a branch and a main branch,
> should not cvsgraph show a link between them at the merge point?

Please read the documentation. You need to configure cvsgraph before it can
display merges. Take a look at merge_to and merge_from docu.

--
Greetings Bertho