[cvsnt] EOF while looking for end of string in RCS file

Fernando G. Filas fernandofilas at tempoit.com.ar
Fri Apr 11 23:20:42 BST 2003

Hello experts!

I had a repository on a server  (Win NT4) working right.
Later, I migrated this repository to a Win 2000 server and I found this
error when I try to checkout some modules.

To migrate this I compacted the files with WinZip.

Do you know what can be happening?

This is the error:
*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

cvs checkout -P Neurus/Fuentes (in directory C:\Proyectos\neurus)
cvs server: Updating Neurus/Fuentes
cvs server: nothing known about Neurus/Fuentes/FtiposBu.pas
cvs [server aborted]: EOF while looking for end of string in RCS file
C:/cvsrepo/Neurus/Neurus/Fuentes/FtiposVa.dfm,v

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

Thank you, in advance
FF.