[cvsnt] Problem with online reference manual?

Mitch Davis Mitch.Davis at EXTEL.COM.AU
Tue Apr 15 07:35:47 BST 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to visit the online CVS Reference manual,
linked from the main page:

  http://www.cvsnt.org/cvs.html

When I click on this, I get a page full of 8-bit text.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Mitch.
---
mailto:mitch.davis at extel.com.au

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the
individual addressee(s) named above and may contain
information that is confidential, privileged or
unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low
self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious
beliefs.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email
is not authorized either explicitly or implicitly)
and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless
the word absquatulation has been used in its correct
context somewhere other than in this warning, it does
not have any legal or grammatical use and may be
ignored.  No animals were harmed in the transmission
of this e-mail, although the kelpie next door is
living on borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of
you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be
gratified to learn that there is no hidden message
revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just
ignore that Alert Notice from Microsoft. However, by
pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and
your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you
and your pets.  If you have received this email in
error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites, whisk
and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is
confidential and intended for the named recipient(s). If you have received
this message in error, please contact sender by return e-mail and
destroy the message and any attachments.
Any opinions or undertakings expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender except where the sender expressly and with authority
states them to be the opinions of Extel.