[cvsnt] Re: Missing DLL in 2.0.1a

AKM ariz at nospamarisetech.net
Wed Apr 16 09:15:56 BST 2003

Sorry I am a little confused; I downloaded the setup version 2.0.1a which
which mentions 12th April 03 as it's date. I am getting the msvcp70d.dll
error when I try to install this package and the cvs service is not
installed, only the lock service is installed?

Now the new release, is it the install package? Do I need some other release
files? Because as far as I can see on the cvsnt.org website, the latest
stable release version is 2.0.1a with a date on 12th april and your message
here is dated 15th april. What do I need to download in addition to the
installer I have already. I dled the snapshot zip file too but it has some
dlls and application exes. PLEASE help, I am confused!

Ariz

news:3e9c1cc0.499474859 at news.cvsnt.org...