[cvsnt] Unicode and Linux pam authentication

Andre Schoorl aschoorl at infowave.com
Fri Apr 18 00:11:39 BST 2003

I'm looking for both of the following for a Linux CVS server using :pserver: authentication:

1. cvsnt style Unicode support (i.e., `-ku' command line option)
2. Linux PAM authentication (this is available as a patch to vanilla CVS).  This allows the use of Windows NTLM credentials.

Unfortunately, vanilla CVS from cvshome.org does not support (1) and cvsnt does not support (2).  Currently, I am using cvs-1.11.5 with a patch for (2).

Does anyone know a way I can have the best of both worlds?

I'm working wirelessly are you?...Get Mobile at http://www.symmetrypro.com <http://www.symmetrypro.com/>

André Schoorl, M.A.Sc.
Software Engineer
infowave®