[cvsnt] Problems with CVSNT in combination with CVSMailer ->Nothing happens

Iwan java at i-ware.net
Fri Apr 18 22:54:00 BST 2003

Thanks, this pointed me in the right direction. As it is, I had a CVS
1.11 version on my path that was executed when I did a checkout. So I
deleted that, which resulted in the right CVS to be called, the actual
one that came with WinCVS in my case. Now I got an access-denied error,
which was fixed by granting the right user on the Win2K server that has
CVSNT and CVSMailer running. After setting the right permissions on the
log directory, the log directory is being filled with logs.

Now it all works excellently.

Thanks again,
Iwan