[cvsnt] CVS and visual Interdev

Hannit Cohen hannit at monosphere.com
Sun Apr 20 14:33:37 BST 2003

Hi,
I've been trying to make visual Interdev work with CVS with no success.
I've installed Jalindi Igloo as an add on to support Interdev work with
CVS.
I succeed in creating the repository and the Interdev puts the .sln file
inside it but at that point I get an error message saying :
"Cannot establish source control for the web application. The server
does not have a source control system installed on it, or the user name
is not recognized".

I've already checked that the user name is valid (I'm using the same
name with my wincvs).
Any suggestion ?
Did anyone managed to make visual Interdev work with CVS (either cvsnt
or regular cvs) ?
TIA,
Hannit

--