[cvsnt] Re: IBM WS Studio and CVSNT

Igvir igvir at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 13:17:43 BST 2003

IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) support CVS Linux/Unix
Version,  CVSNT Version is not officially supported, so  "Cannot set folder
sync info on /" looks like a path separator problems. Check the version
number and compatibility.

CVSNT Works, I have WSAD V5  and CVSNT 2.0.1a and it's working fine.
news:b7mgh2$vvh$1 at sisko.nodomain.org...