[cvsnt] Re: Trouble building cvsnt 2_0_x

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Apr 27 00:11:31 BST 2003

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 21:51:48 +0100, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>
wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>
>> I know you said that the openssl stuff can be downloaded, but the link
>> on Wiki
>> (http://www.shininglightpro.com/search.php?searchname=Win32+OpenSSL)
>> brings me to a page with a selection of downloads, all of which seem
>> to be Innosetup installers to actually install OpenSSL. I can't find
>> out how to get the sources (the 'header' files as you refer to them).
>
>Did you actually try to install them? - They're installed as part of the
>setup.

What do you mean by "installing"? I assumed (erroneously?) that what
is needed to build the code are the sourcefiles (*.c and *.h) located
in the proper directories in the sourcetree. Why is an "installation"
needed?

Anyway, Jerzy came to my rescue and told me where in the IDE I can
switch off the dependency of these files so after that cvsnt compiled
fine with VS6. Apparently everything was caused by the missing openssl
stuff.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)