[cvsnt] WinCVS/CVSNT time information

Damian Maclennan damian.lists at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 29 17:34:56 BST 2003

Hi

This should give you some ideas
http://www.devguy.com/fp/cfgmgmt/cvs/#DST

Or get a recent Tortoise CVS www.tortoisecvs.org it doesn't seem to have
the same issues.

Damian

-----Original Message-----
From: cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org [mailto:cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org] On Behalf
Of Paul Raine (Con)
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 2:27 AM
To: 'cvsnt at cvsnt.org'
Cc: info-cvs at gnu.org
Subject: [cvsnt] WinCVS/CVSNT time information

Dear winCVS and CVSNT users,

Since the Clocks went forward my WinCVS has been behaving strangely.
Usually , when I update the files in my sandbox, they go white -
indicating that I havent edited them. But now they stay red, even if
they have syncronised with the repository. Also the time of the files
look to be a couple of hours out. Ive checked the time on both my PC and
the CVS server and they both appear to be correct.
Does anyone know what my problem is and how to fix it?

Im using CVSNT 1.11.1.3 and WinCVS version 1.2

Thanks,

Paul Raine

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may
be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any
other way use or rely on this information; you should contact the System
Manager at postmaster2 at alvisvickers.co.uk and delete the material from
any computer.
The contents of this email are those of the individual and do not
necessarily represent the views of the company.