[cvsnt] Remove tag from ALL files

Mike Lehmann meiklehmann at gmx.de
Fri Aug 1 12:31:37 BST 2003

Hi,

We use to tag the whole project with the tag "tests-run-successfully" (with
option to move to current revision), when all unit and acceptance tests
work.

The problem is, that when I updated with this tag, I also got old files,
that were deleted. OK, I've gone ahead and tried to remove this tag from
all files. Updating again using this tag brought the obsolete files to me.

So my question is, how to

1) move the tag to the revisions only available in the sandbox?

2) get rid of a tag in all (even deleted) files below the local directory
(typically the whole module)?

Thanks in advance.

Mike