[cvsnt] Re: CVS Service definitively doesn't work

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Aug 5 17:44:09 BST 2003

> How can I run the server in debug mode? (Running cvsservice -test the
> services stops (like happens running in the normal way)
> without show any
> message).

I believe it's "cvsservice -d" but check the docs and of course make
sure you've stopped the service before running that.

> I don't use NTFS but FAT32. Can this be the problem?
> With earlier versions (1 year ago) I could use cvsnt with
> FAT32 without any
> problems.

I wouldn't think so.  I've never tried it on FAT32 (or any FAT for that
matter).

Hopefully the service debug will provide some more insight.

What protocols did you install?  What version of CVSNT?  (you may have
mentioned this already).

Regards,

Glen Starrett