[cvsnt] CVSNT & SSPI

Pascal Van Cauwenberghe pvc at nayima.be
Mon Aug 11 12:06:07 BST 2003

If you've set up the tunnel with option -L nnn:xxx.yyy.net:2401

nnn = local listen port for SSH tunnel
xxx.yyy.net = domain name of SSH/CVS server

set your cvsroot to :sspi:@localhost:nnn:z:\cvsroot\zzz

Pascal Van Cauwenberghe
Nayima bvba
http://www.nayima.be/
http://www.xp.be/
-----
Meet us at the XP Day Conference, November 21st in Breda
http://www.xpday.be/