[cvsnt] Windows 2000 File Permissions and remote access protocols

Jim B. none at none.com
Tue Aug 12 23:24:21 BST 2003

Thanks Ian.

There's some additional information on this under the original posting and
under Glen Starrett's posting. (It turns out that my creating the repository
directory under the Administrator account caused a great deal of the
difficulty.)

Thank you very much once again for your assistance.

Yours truly,
Jim Bonang

news:mailman.23.1060709838.590.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...