[cvsnt] cgi-bin/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi: no such file or directory

Joe Cahill jcahill at omnifysystems.com
Thu Aug 14 13:26:17 BST 2003

Hi

I am having some, in fact a lot of problems trying to get CVSWEB working
on NT and IIS. I seem to have followed the steps outlined at
http://www.devguy.com/fp/cfgmgmt/cvs/cvswebIIS.htm very closely. However
I am getting nowhere. It prints the logo, error header and footer but
that all. Its failing on..

 fatal("404 Not Found",
       '%s: no such file or directory',
       $where);

Giving the error...
Error: cgi-bin/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi: no such file or directory

even though the file does exist as its actually executing it in order to
get this far... i.e.

c:/inetpub/wwwroot/cgi-bin/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi

do you have any suggestions. I have checked and double checked
everything but cant seem to get any where.

Your help on this matter would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Joe