[cvsnt] Error reading from server

M. Johann Petersen johann.petersen at jagaerfran.se
Thu Aug 14 19:42:48 BST 2003

Hi all,

I have severe problems with my CVSNT installation.
I had a few repositories runnning, but it stopped working today.
Last thing I did was canceling a checkout with TortoiseCVS.
Then I tried to commit a file, but since then everything failed.

Every operation fails with
Error reading from server myserver: -1: No such file or directory
(equally with cvs commandline client and TortoiseCVS).

I stopped the daemon, installed a clean backup of the repository, but the
problem remained.
Then I removed everything again, cleaned up the registry and did a
reinstallation, but the problem remained.

Could you please be so kind as to tell me what else to check?

Thx alot in advance,
Johann