[cvsnt] TIME_ZONE_INFORMAATION Bug?

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri Aug 15 16:00:21 BST 2003

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:45:18 -0400, mlschneider at bucketofbolts.net wrote:

>CD to the root of the module. Exec:
>  c:cvs commit -m "no message" Solution\sql\defaults.sql
>and I get the error 6 times with both versions.

That path is only ever even entered on FAT filesystems, and it's part of the
conversion to try to discern a correct UTC time from the FAT filesystem.  It
looks like somewhere along the line something is returning junk from the time
calls.   You used to get that from files with dates set in the next century
(fixed early in the 2.0.x tree for all VS.NET builds.. it still happens with
VC6 builds, since they don't support 64bit times).