[cvsnt] Nightly snapshots

Chavous P. Camp ccamp at scconsultants.net
Fri Aug 15 22:50:08 BST 2003

Do you think 2.09pre might fix my issue with the zombie processes?  The
last two were caused by commits that contained conflicts and hence
failed.  The processes then joined the ranks of the undead.

Also, is there a setting I can turn on on the server to output a nice
detailed debug log to some file?

Thanks,

Chavous

-----