[cvsnt] cvs / subversion discussion

Alexandre Augusto Drummond Barroso adrummond at bdmg.mg.gov.br
Mon Aug 18 17:12:16 BST 2003

It will be nice to write triggers in PL/SQL for Oracle or PL/SQL for the next version of PostgreSQL - yes, it'll be compatible with Oracle PL/SQL (it's not so different already but the differences will be smaller than today) for operations like import, export, and many other events we don't have triggers yet.

Zandall.