[cvsnt] Re: Linux installation for CVSNT

Dhananjaya S. Maliyappa dhananjay at kanrad.com
Tue Aug 19 07:39:35 BST 2003

Thanks for reply Glen,

I am planning to use SSH for client authentication.

I will be using python, Putty and Wincvs at client end and public and
private key combination

Please let me what configuration need to be done at the server and client
end.

Regards
Dhanu

                    "Glen
                    Starrett"            To:     "'Dhananjaya S. Maliyappa'"
                    <grstarrett at co        <dhananjay at kanrad.com>, <cvsnt at cvsnt.org>
                    x.net>               cc:
                                         Subject:     Linux installation for CVSNT
                    08/19/2003
                    11:50 AM

>    I am a novoice guy in linux environment but still I am
> planning to install CVS and BugZilla on Linux If some one has
> the installation document please send it me,

I posted my notes so far on Linux installation and setup, although it is
far from complete.  It can be found at:

http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/InstallationLinux

I would encourage anyone who has installed cvsnt on Linux to detail this
document out a bit--I posted my notes but it is far from a step-by-step
howto document.

Regards,

Glen Starrett