[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.0.8

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Aug 21 20:30:15 BST 2003

> Getting the error "Something bad happened to CVSNT, and it crashed.
> Unfortunatly DGBHELP.dll is missing so we can't produce a crash dump."
>
> Anyone have a idea what the problem is?
>
> Using win98 and wincvs.

Sounds like a missing DLL from WinCVS' distribution.  You can contact
their mailing list for specific help with that.

What I would try is to install cvsnt 2.0.8 client on the machine
yourself and run the command against the full installed version on the
command line (you'll have to type "cvs95" instead of "cvs" because
you're on Win 9x).  Then you should at least get the crash dump... And
maybe more details.

Glen Starrett