[cvsnt] Subversion vs. CVSNT

Samuel Neff sam at serndesign.com
Thu Aug 21 21:30:39 BST 2003

Didn't think of using google.

Here's an HTML form to use, but I don't know how to do it in wiki;

<form action="http://www.google.com/search" method="get">
   <input type="hidden" name="hl" value="en">
   <input type="hidden" name="ie" value="UTF-8">
   <input type="hidden" name="oe" value="UTF-8">
   <input type="hidden" name="btnG" value="Google+Search">
   <input type="hidden" name="q" value="">
   <input type="text" name="qOrig">
   <input type="submit" value="Google Search" onClick="this.form.q.value =
this.form.qOrig.value + ' site:cvsnt.org';">
</form>

It actually searches the whole site, but that's fine.

I'd like to see it right on the main page in the mailing list section, not
burried a few links deep...

Best regards,

Sam