[cvsnt] PHP posting confirmation for CVSNT at CVSNT.ORG

PHP Automoderator devnull at php.net
Sat Aug 23 01:13:51 BST 2003

Please help us combat spam by verifying that you are a human who wants
to reach a person at the PHP project.  All you need to do is click here:

<http://php.net/mod.php/0/f5ccf388c92803ba208120b772bf80af/CVSNT@CVSNT.ORG>

Please paste the complete URL into your web browser, even if it spans
multiple lines right now.  Line breaks should be removed.

This is an automatic reply to an email you sent to a PHP project
mailing address protected by our 'self-moderation' system. To reduce
the amount of spam received at these addresses, we require you to
confirm that you're a real person before your email will be allowed
through.

After we have received your confirmation, "CVSNT at CVSNT.ORG"
will be added to the list of pre-approved mail addresses for all of
the PHP project mail addresses, your original message will be
delivered, and future emails from that address will be delivered
without delay automatically.

You will not receive any confirmation of your confirmation -- your
original message (and any other messages you have sent since then)
will simply be sent to its original destination (possibly after a
short delay).

Sorry for the hassle, but the volume of unsolicited commercial email
sent to these addresses has made this step necessary.

--- Your original email is below.