[cvsnt] Extended Absence Response: Re: Approved

gayatri.vijaykumar at accenture.com gayatri.vijaykumar at accenture.com
Sat Aug 23 08:54:01 BST 2003

Gayatri Vijaykumar will be away from Wednesday August 13, 2003 to Wednesday
August 27, 2003.

During my extended absence I am receiving your mail.  However, because I
may
not be able to respond immediately, you may want to contact Bharati
Chainy(Email: Bharati.Chainy at accenture.com, Dir No:51295316)  if the matter
is
urgent.

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.