[cvsnt] cvs versus cvsnt

Janusz Racz janusz.racz at mail.goecon.net
Tue Aug 26 15:55:31 BST 2003

Hi Everybody,
actually we are using cvsnt to serve our cvs repositories, however we consider migrating them to cvs unix server. Do you have any experience with those two environments (windows vs. unix) to compare them? At client site we use Forte, WinCVS, Sun One, Tortoise GUIs and wander if they work with both servers same way (I mean same commands, syntax, etc.) We do not want to spend to much time to train our developers. I will appreciate all the comments, remarks and hints

Dr. Janusz Racz
Director - Research & Development
E-con LLC
4555 Investment Drive Suite 307