[cvsnt] File Permission of CVSROOT

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Sat Aug 30 18:22:29 BST 2003

SYSTEM always needs access to CVSROOT in your repository as well since
the service checks some things (including the passwd file) before taking
on the impersonation of the user.  Make sure you grand SYSTEM full
access to CVSROOT in addition to your users (more limited authorization)
to CVSROOT.

In future, always post additional questions to the list as you will
likely get faster answers and the answers given will end up in the
archives for those who search them prior to posting.

Glen Starrett