[cvsnt] Re: Problems with connecting to new instance

psequeira at racsa.co.cr psequeira at racsa.co.cr
Tue Dec 2 17:15:28 GMT 2003

Robert,

I think I had this problem the first time I installed cvsnt by
following the instructions in the Installation Tips page
(http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/InstallationTips).

The problem was that the LocalSystem account, under which the cvsnt
service runs, didn't have any access rights to the repository. Try
granting this account access rights to E:/cvsrepo in the same way you
probably did with the CVSUsers group.

I'm not really sure if this is the appropiate way to solve it, but it
worked. By the way, I'd like to ask to the list if I'm doing something
wrong or if this step is missing in the instructions and they need to
be updated.

Regards,

Paulo.

P.S.: Apologies if message delivered multiple times.