[cvsnt] Trouble writing Temporary directories for the server

Stafford Scott stafford_scott at bah.com
Mon Dec 8 15:26:26 GMT 2003

I have CVSNT and WinCVS running on the same machine.  And I can
successfully login and run the "cvs ls" command and it shows the
modules.

I have another networked computer which is running WinCVS.  It can
successfully login into the computer but when I run the "cvs ls" command
then access is denied to the following error.

cvs (server aborted): can't create temporary directory
c:\cvstemp/cvsserv444: Permission denied

I have cvstemp as a shared directory on the server and gave everyone
rights to that directory.  I have the temporary directory set up as
c:\cvstemp on CVSNT.

Any suggestions?

Scott
stafford_scott at bah.com