[cvsnt] Latest updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Dec 10 17:56:12 GMT 2003

cvsnt 2.0.14

* Drop 7zip as it doesn't work if you're not an administrator (it's
hardcoded to unpack into c:\windows or c:\winnt).
* Lots of COM fixes.  Move type library into cvs.exe.  Declare
ICvsInfo2 which has the close() call (which is quite useful for things
like tagging that don't go through postcommit).
* Pserver authentication fixes.
* Make sure that on a binary file can't be fooled into dropping into
text mode.

Hopefully this is the stabilised version - it's what I'm running
locally here and seems to be OK... no problems yet.  The COM stuff is
now tested properly (I wrote an email notification program in c# in
about a day).