[cvsnt] Re: RFC: Depereciating file based locking

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Dec 11 22:14:15 GMT 2003

> And also if possible find a way to control all these server settings
> from the Control Panel instead of from the config file. I think most

What do you mean by "all these server settings"?  If you mean all the
settings for each individual repository, then I disagree--When I want
something changed in one repository then the changes too should be under
source control :).  Server-wide settings would be OK in control panel only.

Regards,

Glen Starrett