[cvsnt] SSPI permissions issues

Erik Anderson erikba at teamworkgroup.com
Fri Dec 12 20:34:34 GMT 2003

When I have heard someone on this list say "you are using XP Home" , I have
often heard someone else say soon after "you are using Simple (recommended)
Sharing on XP Pro".  As nobody has said it yet, I thought I would :-)

Disable Simple (recommended) Sharing on the server and see if it corrects
your issue.  The option can be found in Explorer (not MSIE), in Tools ->
Folder Options -> View -> Advanced Settings