[cvsnt] Good way to store a MSAccess project in cvs

Martin Cole martin at martinjcole.com
Wed Dec 17 20:31:44 GMT 2003

What I think I am going to do, is keep two modules.

The first module will track all current changes to the code, and will bloat
quickly.
The second will store each major revision of the code, and will bloat
slowly.

Each time I add a major revision to the second repo, I will delete the
current module, and recreate it using the latest major revision.

Thanks for your thought on this,

Regards
Marts

VSS