[cvsnt] Good way to store a MSAccess project in cvs

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Dec 17 21:10:31 GMT 2003

Flávio Etrusco wrote:
> Tony, forgive me if it's widely avaible information, but is there a fundamental architure "feature" in CVS that makes this so hard - or impossible - to implement?

It would mean fundamental changes to RCS, which isn't such a great idea,
stability wise... I've written a binary diff but there are problems with
it - eg. what happens if someone takes a text file then they need a
binary file of the same name, or vice-versa?  What if they want to
backport to Unix CVS?