[cvsnt] Re: Console window popping up in 2.0.15

Gna Sananikone sxs at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 22:42:40 GMT 2003

All:

If you are still having problems with this issue here is the fix.  For
some reason the installer sets the "Allow service to interact with
desktop" to true.  Here is how you turn it off:

My Computer | Manage | Services and Applications | Services
Select CVSNT
Select the "Log On" Tab
Verify that Local System Account is check, if so
Verify that "Allow service to interact with desktop" is NOT checked
Click "Apply"

If the changes don't stick.  Stop and Start the service.

Good luck with this - it worked for me.  Hope this is helpful

-Gna