[cvsnt] Re: cvs [add aborted]: cvs_encrypt_wrap_input failed: error

Lee Grissom lee.grissom at removeme-quest.com
Sun Dec 28 09:36:40 GMT 2003

Lee Grissom wrote:
> Server Side:
> I set Encryption and Compression to "Optional"

I am so sorry.  I made a mistake.  When set to "Optional", there
appears to be no problem.  But when I set the Encryption ComboBox on
the Advanced tab to anything other than "Optional", is when I actually
get the error.  Perhaps my understanding of this combobox is
incorrect.  I would like to force all connected clients to use the
strongest encryption available.

Regarding your suggestion of 128-bit encryption on the W2K box, how do
I verify and ensure I am using that level?  Many thanks.
--
Lee