[cvsnt] Re: How to update CVSNT remotely???

carl at membersonlysoftware.com carl at membersonlysoftware.com
Mon Dec 29 15:07:36 GMT 2003

Bo,

I just wanted to say:

Thank you very much.

  (For this and all your other insights that you freely post).

This little nugget has taught me a lot.  I have to do operations like this
all the time.

I didn't know you could start and stop services with net stop and net
start.  (This little outline should probably go into the website or faq)
 It may not be an FAQ, but it should be :-)