[cvsnt] Re: 2.0.17

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Dec 30 18:33:19 GMT 2003

Gregor Brandt wrote:

> I have an existing repository that I moved to another machine.  On this
> new machine there are two projects that fail to checkout.  (two out of
> 15).  The CVS server machine beeps, I get the .cvsignore file and then I
> can wait forever for the rest of the project files, I never get them.  Has
> anyone else ever seen this?

I've never seen it beep... in fact there's nothing in cvsnt that would cause
that AFAIK (it's a service, not much call for sound effects!).

I'm going to put out 2.0.18 tonight with the cvs log fixes in it (Since
logging is something the frontends do a lot... I generally don't which is
why I missed it), provided there's nothing else wrong that comes up in the
meantime.