[cvsnt] Latest Updates

Hiroshi Kuribara jr3hkrbr at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Dec 31 06:15:19 GMT 2003

Tony wrote

> cvsnt 2.0.18
>
> Stabilisation/bug fixes.  I considered the breakage of log to be
> serious enough to push a release out today... Hopefully that's the
> major stuff out of the way and it's all tidying up now (I'm aiming to be
> fully tested by Friday so there's a nice version out there for the new
> version).
>
> * Fix RCS wrappers so they work with new lockserver code
> * Fix cvs log which for some reason has its own personal RCS parser (!)
> * Stop 3-way diff generating a erroneous conflicts
> * More local mode unicode fixes

Now it's quite better.

But something wrong with cvsnt-2.0.18 :local:
My procedure is below.

1. prepare LE BOM small unicode text like below

1
2
3
4
5

2. add as -ku and commit. (1.1)
3. rewrite with big file.
I don't know what is the essence, so please dowload and unzipp.
<www.asahi-net.or.jp/~jr3h-krbr/test.zip>
4. commit. (1.2)

Then, 'cvs update -r1.1' gets back wrong big file.

With :pserver:, It's OK.

Hiroshi Kuribara