[cvsnt] Can't add some directories to source control

Greg Ennis greg at ennis.net
Wed Feb 5 14:03:19 GMT 2003

You are both right...  Tortoise version 1.3.1 ("unstable") does indeed add
the directory properly, so it was simply because it was a root folder. And
thanks Bo for the clarification on WinCVS, although I dont understand why it
makes you follow all those steps simply to "Add to Source Control"... Would
you ever want to import, but not local checkout? Why not combine them like
Tortoise, or at least make it an option?

Thanks