[cvsnt] Eclipse

Klaasjan Brand kjb at dds.nl
Thu Feb 6 09:48:40 GMT 2003

On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 20:35:51 +0100, Joseph Kim wrote:

> Is the current version of cvsnt with the double-free patch compatible
> with Eclipse?
>
> I had problems connecting to Eclipse before and had to use an older
> version of cvsnt.
>
> With the security issue that doesn't seem like such a great idea though.

We're still running with cvsnt 1.11.1 which works fine with eclipse.

Attempts to upgrade to later versions failed since they gave trouble with
eclipse. We've tried 1.11.3 b68, but got problems with hanging locks. On
this newsgroup I got a reply this is a client issue, but unless it's
worked out in eclipse and/or cvsnt I can't upgrade...

greets,
Klaasjan