[cvsnt] Re: Anyone knows where to get a ViewCvs (for windows) patch?

Saumendra Poddar s at no-spam.com
Sat Feb 8 22:21:29 GMT 2003

Hi John,
Regarding the rcsdiff issue

Before applying the patch that mentioned regarding rcsdiff, I was getting
the following error.
RCS file: \\sagi\CvsRepository\Project/DocmanTest/project.xml,v
rcsdiff: \\sagi\CvsRepository\Project/DocmanTest/project.xml,v: warning:
Unknown phrases like `owner ...;' are present.
retrieving revision 1.1
rcsdiff: co.exe failed for unknown reason
rcsdiff aborted
After applying your patch, the first 3 lines of the previous warnings aren't
appearing anymore, but my browser is still displaying the following error
:-(rcsdiff: co.exe failed for unknown reasonrcsdiff abortedThis happens when
I try to "Unidiff", "Context Diff" or "Side by Side".

Just for your information I am using
Rcs57NT from http://ftp.cvshome.org/rcs/
CVSNT build 68
ViewCVS 1.0-dev