[cvsnt] postcommit file

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Wed Feb 12 19:03:26 GMT 2003

I finally had a free minute and installed the latest and greatest CVSNT server
executable and want to try using the postcommit file to keep our test websites
synced automatically.

The documentation is a little thin; is it more like the commitinfo file
(repository and filenames passed) or is it more like the loginfo file where some
formatting of the parameters is permitted.  Has anyone got an example of what
you are doing?  Did you write a script to do the update or did you just cram the
command string into the file directly?

TIA

John