[cvsnt] Re: out of memory error in build 70

Terris Linenbach noreply at nowhere.nwh
Wed Feb 12 19:55:15 GMT 2003

I got this when running "cvs stat" against a folder that contains a large
number files, some of them binary.  I am running build 70 on client and
server.

So far "cvs stat" has failed in two different ways:

1.  out of memory; can not allocate 4291627380 bytes
2.  mismatch in rcs file foo between deltas and deltatexts
   Funny thing is, the file isn't in the module I was doing "stat" on.

news:b29dfq$j1q$1 at sisko.nodomain.org...