[cvsnt] Latest updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Feb 13 15:26:24 GMT 2003

cvsnt 1.11.1.3 build 72

...coming in almost faster than the nightly builds at the moment!

Fix memory bug in RCS (it's actually quite hard to hit this but sods
law states that it'll happen to everyone unless I fix it..  I suspect
the OOM errors that people were getting could be related).

Borrow dialogs from TortoisePlink for ssh - not sure whether this'll
stay as cvsnt is primarily a command line tool & bringing up dialogs
isn't really its function...  Some sort of integration with wincvs
could be managed here which would be better.

Improve plink integration.

This will hopefully be the last one for a while.  I think everything's
fixed & stable now (touch wood).