[cvsnt] Cannot rename file error

Ilya Haykinson ilya at skematix.com
Fri Feb 14 23:39:05 GMT 2003

We've had the same problems several times now. Rebooting the server helped
the frist time, and the second time I think stopping the CVS service and the
Lock service seems to have helped.

This is a new problem -- we've been using cvsnt for months and this only
been happening with builds 68 and later.

-ilya haykinson

news:mailman.268.1045149254.22290.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...