[cvsnt] Re: Cvsnt returns an entry line with no date

Software FX Support support at softwarefx.com
Wed Feb 19 09:34:38 GMT 2003

I am writing my own C# client code so it could be my fault.

Every time I commit a file I get a response where the date part is empty,
everything else seems normal. An ls command for example will return valid
dates. Note that I am not talking about the entries file using the cvs.exe
client, I am writing code that is executing the CVS commands and the
response I get back from the server does not contain the date (processing
the "Checked-in" response)

I am using build 72 and the ntserver protocol

--
Regards,

JuanC

news:b2u2b7$4ml$1 at sisko.nodomain.org...