[cvsnt] Re: Cvsnt returns an entry line with no date

JuanC none at none.com
Thu Feb 20 02:42:01 GMT 2003

No problem, it was just coincidence that one of the first builds I started
testing against the C# code sent back the date. On a side note I think I saw
that the server just takes the date sent by the client as a hint but the
file will be "marked" with the server's current date.

This is not a big deal since I only use the date as a hint to know if the
file has been modified so I can use the client's date.

Keep up the good work.

--
Regards,

JuanC