[cvsnt] Re: commitinfo and loginfo scripts - branch.zip (0/1)

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Feb 26 06:08:12 GMT 2003

Ok,
I just couldn't resist that one....
Anyway attached find a zipfile containing a cut from my CVSMailer
program where the command line and standard in are parsed together to
create a list of files committed with their tags (if there is a tag
mentioned then the file is on a branch).
Note thta the list of files is available both on the command line and
on the StdIn, but on StdIn embedded spaces are not escaped so I get
the files from the command line. But the branch tags are only on StdIn
so it has to come from there and then the files and tags need to be
matched. Hence the use of the string lists....

/Bo