[cvsnt] OT: Which VS6 files to store in CVS?

Keith D. Zimmerman kzimmerman at eshcom.com
Fri Feb 28 13:20:04 GMT 2003

Looks good.  Usually we don't store the .dsw, but that should be fine...

Here is a snippet of my cvsignore list
*.sln
*.suo
*.dsw
*.clw
*.ncb
*.aps
*.vcproj*
*.plg
*.opt
*.scc
*.tlb
*_h.h
*_i.h
*_i.c
*_p.c
*~back*
*~bak*
dlldata.c

Note that the .sln, .suo, and .vcproj are because we want to ignore
visual studio .NET projects for the time being.  They are the equivalent
of .dsw and .dsp files.

As far as linking, go into the project settings dialog (try Alt+F7) and
click on the Link tab, select the "General" category, and there is an
"Object/Library Modules" edit control.  Note that this setting is per
configuration (Debug/Release/etc).

keith d. zimmerman, mcsd
eagle solutions