[cvsnt] Re: NAV vs. CVSNT

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Fri Feb 28 17:53:58 GMT 2003

I have set up the "file exclusions" on my server to exclude my repositories
and temp directory for CVS.  I don't know now if I am treading on thin ice
tempting the bug or if I've actually found a reasonable way around it.

Does anyone know if this will work or not?  I have regular file shares on
the server as well as the CVS repositories and don't really want to depend
on the clients to keep themselves clean.

Glen Starrett